Casa Wheeler, interno notte. Scena 29 prima. Motore. Azione.








FRANK (CONT'D)

...I mean who ever said I was supposed
to be a big deal, anyway?

APRIL
When I first met you, there was
nothing in the world you couldn't
do or be.

FRANK
I was a little wise guy with a big
mouth, that's all.

APRIL
You were not! How can you even say
that?

FRANK
...All right... So, I'll have
time. And God knows that's
appealing. It's very appealing.
And I mean, everything you say
might make a certain amount of
sense, if I had some definite
talent maybe. If I were an artist
or a writer.

APRIL
But Frank, listen to me: It's what
you are that's being stifled here.
It's what you are that's being
denied and denied and denied in
this kind of life.

FRANK
And what's that?

APRIL
Don't you know...?

He looks at her. She gazes back at him.

APRIL (CONT'D)
You're the most valuable and
wonderful thing in the world...
You're a man.


0 Say whaaaaat?|?: